Welcome to CR@MRCC!

Welcome! Join us each Friday evening at MRCC in Fellowship Central. Dinner starts at 6:00 and worship starts at 7:00. We look forward to seeing you!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Rest of the Story

Lying, cheating, manipulation, using whatever I had to, to get my way!  Controlling situations and being so self centered that I took no one else into consideration, I only thought of myself, what I needed and wanted.   You may think I’m reading a script from Desperate Housewives, but I’m not...It’s my testimony!

Be there, this Friday night, 7:00 PM for the rest of the story….

Grateful Believer,
Karyn

4 comments:

  1. I'm beyond excited girl!! You will do great and bless so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn you are going to do so awesome! Thanks for being willing to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karyn sorry Im not their to hear this Im sure you will do great things with your story!!! remember the first one is the hardest...Just ask Kayla!!! remember everyone at cr is your family and they love more than you could ever know no matter what your past habits hurts or hang ups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock. It's going to be a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete