Welcome to CR@MRCC!

Welcome! Join us each Friday evening at MRCC in Fellowship Central. Dinner starts at 6:00 and worship starts at 7:00. We look forward to seeing you!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Celebrate ……BEING WORTHY!

For many years of my life I did not feel like I was worthy to serve God.  I did not feel that I could do anything right in God’s eyes.  I felt like I was a sinner that didn’t know anything about the bible.  I felt like I was just a guy that went to church and could never say a prayer, read scripture, or teach a lesson.   I was not born with a bible in my hand, and didn't feel worthy because I didn't grow up in the church.
Today I am here, and I'm WORTHY!  Through the principles and steps of Celebrate Recovery I feel worthy to serve God.  I now feel that God has offered me grace and forgiveness over my unworthiness.  I feel that He has given me trials in my life to lead me to become the person I am today.  Today I look forward to saying a prayer, reading scripture, and teaching a lesson. 
Last week I was honored to go into a college classroom and speak about Celebrate Recovery in front of 32 college students.  I felt worthy to do this.  I feel like God has prepared me to be a minister and serve Him in this way. 
Worthiness only comes from God.  I truly believe that God has delivered me from the past and will continue to lead me in the future.  I now realize that I don’t have to know everything in the bible and I don’t have to know everything about life.  All I have to do is look towards God and he will get me through. 
So, do you feel worthy to serve our God?
Grateful Believer,
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment