Welcome to CR@MRCC!

Welcome! Join us each Friday evening at MRCC in Fellowship Central. Dinner starts at 6:00 and worship starts at 7:00. We look forward to seeing you!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Journey

The idea of recovery being a journey is something I have come to appreciate. It has been easier to appreciate parts of the journey more than others. I know for me, some days the victories are easier to count. When I look back at what my life was like before recovery I feel like I was just existing. Today I feel like most days are filled with "purpose-filled" living.  I still get discouraged some days, but there is a verse I like to go to when those days come:

"So don't throw it all away now. You were sure of yourselves then. It's still a sure thing! But you need to stick it out, staying with God's plan so you'll be there for the promised completion." Hebrews 10:35 (The Message)

I know that without the recovery journey I would not be the grateful believer in Jesus I am today and that is the biggest reason I Celebrate Recovery.

Grateful Believer,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment